- Always use the true value of prices (See below)
- Always use decimals for prices
- Never use goods that have unstable prices
- Unstable goods will change prices after buying or selling it in under 30 units in true value
- Always alphabetize the goods
- Two worded goods like milk and meat are alphabetized by the second word then the first
- Only use goods that can be easily procured or produced in the region
- Example: Selling Cannabis in Janubi can be easily procured but not in Qubba where it is too distant and has no cannabis-producing towns.
- Only use goods that are sensible trade goods in the town.
- Example: It's not sensible to sell leather to a town that only buys it for 15.00 per unit
True Value Edit
True value of the price of a good in a certain town without the influence of other caravans. The best method to find it would be for the good to follow these rules in the market, though this is not a perfect method so there may be exceptions. The method will mainly be used to find the town with the best price to buy or sell a certain good.
True Values for Buying Goods Edit
- The price must stay constant after buying 10-30 units of the good.
- The good must be produced by the town.
True Values for Selling Goods Edit
- The price must stay constant after selling 10-30 units of the good.
- The good must be consumed by the town.
- The market must not have any unit of the sold good in it.